Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Alright Everybody

I totally blew it. All of the pictures on my computer are gone. So I will not be updating with pictures until we start taking some more. Classes started on Monday! I took a picture of myself on the "first day of school", but it was lost in the shuffle; so...sorry. I switched majors from Electronic Engineering Technology to Interpersonal and Family Communication with minors in Military Science and German. I know, I know, it is quite the switch, but I have found few men that are as big a softie as I am. I am sure the electronic degree would serve me well, but with much deliberation and prayer I had my answer. It snowed when Holly and Mom came and I took pictures of the snowman Holly and I made, but, again, the pictures where lost in the computer hiccup. I can describe it to you though. It looked like tina turner but white and sticks for arms. Yeah, it was awesome. I finished my homework for the evening. I'm turning in, it is early. Matt

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Tina Turner...I like it.