Hey you guys this is Charlie. My dad said I could post some pictures on this website. Over the Christmas break we went to Daytona Beach, Florida. We took this picture before church on the balcony of our condo with the ocean in the background. The other one was of me and Ryan boogie boarding in the ocean. We were a little afraid of sharks but we worked up the courage to go into the water when we saw other people doing it. We had a lot of fun in Florida! The drive was the most worth it 12 hours of my life.

Hey you guys this is Ryan. This the first day we got our boogie boards we were so,so excited. We played with them everyday.They were awesome the little kids loved them too. We always went to the hot tub next to the pool.
We had so much fun.
LOVE,
Ryan
1 comment:
Go, Charlie and Ryan! I'm glad YOUR trip was worth it. I guess mine was as well, since it got Meredith where she needed to be. However, it was gruelling! I don't care if I ever see snow again in person!
Post a Comment