Friday, January 26, 2007

Share the Wealth

Hey, Meredith:

The next time you want to talk to someone at 1:34 am Central/12:34 am Mountain, call Matt. He's home all alone, can't make long distance calls, and would love to talk to someone. :) I'm sure any of your siblings would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

Wow Meredith, is that what you are going to college for? Stay up and party all night long? Huh? Nice post Mom! Families are great aren't they?

Mere said...

FOR THE RECORD! I wasn't up late partying...I had actually found a GREAT deal on a plane ticket for when I plan on going home in April and there were only a few left and thought that I'd check with mom before I bought it to make sure it fit in with her plans. So, calling any of my siblings wouldn't have really done me any good now would they have?

NanaBell said...

Are we a little touchy, Meredith?