Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Snow!!!
Thought I'd write a little and share some funny pictures and stories with you guys. First off...me and my roommates made snow cream one night...its way good if you've never had it before...it'd be something fun to do with the kids...if we ever got enough snow down there to make it. The second set of pictures is our new coffee table that my roommates bought. So far we've used it as a game table, a coffee table, a bed, and every now and then we'll jump on it for a little while when we're up for it. The third set of pictures are to prove that even though I can only cook Macaroni and Cheese...I can still make friends doing it. After FHE monday night we realized we hadn't eaten any dinner and I was craving Macaroni and Cheese and once I mentioned it everyone else was too so we all pitched in a box and we made Macaroni and Cheese with sausage in it (the addition is all thanks to me!). Everyone loved it and it was a hit! I had to take a picture to prove to you guys that I wasn't lying :) Now for the fourth set of pictures....hah...they are actually from tonight. It was hilarious...2 of my roommates have fish...Phillip and Raymond. I realized this morning that Raymond was on the verge of dying and immediately notified Emily that she needed to clean out his bowl. So tonight Emily was cleaning out his bowl and trying to dump him into the little fish net to put him in a different container. Well...sad things happen ya know? According to Emily, Raymond jumped out of the bowl while she was holding it sideways and happened to fall down the garbage disposal! Luckily one of the guys that was over came to the rescue and after about 10 minutes of Raymond being down the garbage disposal, he finally got to him and rescued him. So there's also a picture of Raymond alive...after holding his breathe for a long time. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures...love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment