Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Classes, Classes, Classes!

Yes, classes have begun again. I apologize if my posts are a little more spaced out for the next two months or so, school has the priority. I am enrolled in Public Speaking, Media Writing, Physics, German, and, my roundabout benefactor, ROTC. Each class seems alright so far. In changing my degree, as I posted earlier, I also changed from a Bachelor of Science to a Bachelor of Arts so that I could learn a language. I am very excited about that! Jade and I are also enrolled in a Church Institute class. It is the second part of the Book of Mormon. Jade is out of town making money right now and will be back at the end of this month, but I am surviving. Work is well (UPS store), we have slowed down a little since Christmas, but business is still good. The neighbors invited me over for apple pie last night. What else...oh yes, the temperature has been in the single digits to mid teens for about a week now; fun, fun! I do not know much else. I will post some more pictures later. Matt

2 comments:

Mere said...

just be glad that they're even in the single digits! we haven't been in the positive at all this week! and that's not even with the wind chill! everytime i walk outside my nose hairs freeze!

Matt and Jade said...

When I left the house this morning, that same thing happened and I told myself that I was going to post it on the blog! Nose hairs...freezing...boogers...frozen, it is not right!!!