Monday, January 22, 2007

Another week begins

It is always nice to get a weekend break though. I am trying to meet my goal of doing no homework on Sunday so that I can relax and focus on other things. Well, yesterday I chose to do some homework. I would have been behind if I didn't do some. It was terrible, I could not stand it. I did homework every day of the week last semester and I was so fatigued from all of the work that I did not want to read or learn or study anything else. I went to a show on Friday night and did some shopping on Saturday night and that is why I ended up doing homework on Sunday. The show was really great! It was a one man silent show. There was a little magic, but mostly comedy. He balanced things on his nose and chin. He balanced from pieces of paper on end to 12 foot ladders and everything in between. It was very entertaining. I will have to plan better in the future so I can meet my goal consistently though. Anyway, this is just an update into my life right now. I am sure that everyone is interested. Yes, that's right. Well, let's hear it. Matt

2 comments:

Holly Long said...

I decided ages ago to not study/do homework on Sunday, mostly as an actual excuse to not do homework. I have stuck with it for the most part over the years and especially in this program and I have been blessed as a result. I'm sure you'll be able to balance it all out eventually. Maybe if you weren't such an overachiever . . .

NanaBell said...

Of courrrssssse, we're interested. (Keep up the good work!)