Thankfully, we don't have gas guzzlers. It used to cost us about $25 to fill Cliff's Honda and now it's about $30, and it used to cost me about $35 to fill my Camry and now I pay around $40, so it really isn't too bad. I sure am glad I couldn't afford the Toyota Sequoia when I got the Camry. It would've been more expensive to fill it up!
3 comments:
Thats GREAT!!!!
Thankfully, we don't have gas guzzlers. It used to cost us about $25 to fill Cliff's Honda and now it's about $30, and it used to cost me about $35 to fill my Camry and now I pay around $40, so it really isn't too bad. I sure am glad I couldn't afford the Toyota Sequoia when I got the Camry. It would've been more expensive to fill it up!
Wow...I need to buy a 2 door 4 cylinder hybrid... I get sick every time I have to fill up my tank.
Post a Comment