Thursday, March 6, 2008

WOW.......

WOW. My friend Marissa and I just went around the block with our dogs and we had WAY too much fun!!! Haha! We made up a theme song for our dogs. Her dog is named Mocha and mine is Max so together they are MAXCA!! They fight crime!! Here is our theme song! (Its to the Brass Monkey introduction and the beginning of our song is like those announcer people)
Intro.
2 Pups...... 1 Neighborhood......AND zero crime..
Song
One pup fights cats and birdies (Marissa says about Mocha)
The other sits on his lazy butt and chews socks ( I say about Max)
And together they are known as......
MAXCA!!! They fight crime in the neighborhood one paw at a time!


Can you tell we were bored?

6 comments:

Holly Long said...

I wish I could have been there. I'm sure it was hilarious!

NanaBell said...

I think you have waaaay too much time on your hands! But isn't it nice to have a good friend to hang out with?

Ashley said...

Nana Bell, of course Alex has time on her hands,she's only 14! Good theme song Alex!

Bartholomew said...

I think Nanabell's just jealous that she's not 14 with all the time in the world.......

Thanks for posting Alex. It's good to hear from you.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.