Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is for you Matt....

I was stopped at traffic light the other day and the car in front of me had a Weber State little thingy around their license plate. It was raining but I tried to take a picture on my cell phone...You may not be able to see it very well but here it is. Thought you would appreciate it.... The madness is apparently here in Alabama too... You think they have a million Weber State shirts and sweatshirts too? And give them as gifts to all their family? Hmmmmm.... JK :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Bartholomew said...

I guess I missed something...... You mentioned "madness" so I'm assuming you're talking about March Madness, which leads me to believe that Weber State is doing well..... Is that correct?

Al said...

Haha! thats great! lol...

Matt and Jade said...

That's awesome Sarah! I should track down the owner of the car and share sweet Weber moments with them. Haha, well we did win the first round of the Big Sky Playoffs, but I guess at Christmastime I gave a lot of people Weber State shirts...and I have a lot of Weber gear myself, that's probably what she is talking about.

NanaBell said...

Maybe we should all get together and have our picture taken in shirts so Charles will see what she means.

Charity said...

You mean that my girls weren't the only ones to get Weber State shirts?! What's up with that?! Totally JK- They wear them all the time! Samantha actually wore hers yesterday! Now if you would just send a Weber State Ipod, we'd be set!

NanaBell said...

Hey, I'm all for that! How about a Weber State laptop? Purple, of course! (I wear my t-shirt, too, mostly at home.)

Holly Long said...

I'm wearing my Weber State shirt right NOW! REPRESENT!!