There is an I in: injury,evil,individual, win, pride,lie,mine,vanity,live,wail ,fight, whine,and claim.
There is Me in: awesome,boredom, meet, mean, mine, germs,and name.
There is U in: us,you,laugh,human,cupcakes,cupid,queen, and luckier.
My Theory
As you can see when you think of yourself ( I,Me) the words get selfish, but when you think about others(U) the words are unselfish, better,and not as prideful. So be happy!! :)
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That's awesome Alex! Great observation.
That reminds me of an Army cadence we sing when we're running. "you can't spell lost without L T, you can't spell wimp without M P......
*chuckle*
Your observation was much more....dignified.
P.S.
LT is short for Lieutenant and MP is short for Military Policeman
Haha!! Thats great!!!
Alex,if you figured that out all by yourself, you are as smart as your parents think you are! (And as dignified as Uncle Charles suggests.)
Charles, I assume there is more to the cadence that you left out. Shows good judgment!
Neat insight, you must have been really bored, but your mind was in the right place! Cool! I think the rest of the cadence goes, "you can't spell woman without W O..." Just kidding Charles!! You're great! (WO stands for Warrant Officer, haha, jk, again)
You guys are hilarious!
Post a Comment