I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
What do you mean "best friend"?
I'm so sorry to hear that. Is this someone who has been in the program with you? How are you doing?
It was the kid at Capstone. The one that called me his "best friend". It was just a long, exhausting, emotional day.
Hang in there! I'm going to the temple tonight. I will put "his name" on the prayer roll.
Thanks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What do you mean "best friend"?
I'm so sorry to hear that. Is this someone who has been in the program with you? How are you doing?
It was the kid at Capstone. The one that called me his "best friend". It was just a long, exhausting, emotional day.
Hang in there! I'm going to the temple tonight. I will put "his name" on the prayer roll.
Thanks!
Post a Comment