Ok so my roommate Melanie ran a Marathon last saturday and we all met her at the finish line...she's my room-roommate and she would wake up every morning at like 4:30 and run with the girl next door...she's back to sleeping in and eating whatever she wants now though..
This is Karen, Alice, Rodney, Becky and I...we volunteered at the Dam Marathon (for the Teton Dam) and we passed out water, gatorade, energy gel, and fruit to the runners. I met a guy from Alabama that was running and he gave me a hug...I didn't ask for it...it was just disgusting and he was all sweaty...oh well.
My roommate Alice asked me to take some pictures to send to one of her friends back home and we went to the Gardens (on campus) yesterday and took a lot of pictures but this was just one of my favorites.
My roommate Becky has an uncle that lives in Rexburg and he was out of town for the week so we were "keeping his house occupied" (with his consent of course) and one day we were over there jumping on the trampoline and this was the sunset...my favorite is the pink clouds.
We were all sitting around one night watching TV and realized that it was one of the first times that we were all home and not busy so we decided to take a picture...from left to right...Becky, Melanie, Rachelle, Alice, Karen and Me...
There was a big bonfire that a couple of brothers in our ward (that are locals) put on one night. There was a huge tire that they burned in the fire and all of us (minus Melanie who had to run the Marathon the next day) jumped in the tire (before they burned it of course) and got a quick picture...I hope everyone is doing well and not dead as Holly thinks...



5 comments:
I love that you look like you're about to wet yourself in the first picture. Classic Teh! :)
I DO NOT LOOK LIKE I'M ABOUT TO WET MY PANTS! I was just standing awkward...my eyes are closed too...I'm just a loser
You're not a loser! I love you! :)
Great pictures, Meredith!
Yeah, she has got some crazy roommates everyone, but she contributes. Right now you have a full life Meredith, keep it that way!!
Post a Comment