Holly's post reminds me that I haven't posted anything in a lonnnng. There really isn't much to tell about my life. I just do the same old, same old. Go to work, go to WalMart, go to meetings, go home, go to the temple on Tuesdays, then repeat. I haven't been sleeping very well lately, not sure what that is about. Might be age.
Lizabeth Aube was in town for a few days last week. She stayed with a friend of hers who had knee replacement surgery, but did go to the temple with Nanny and I and stayed Tuesday night with me before her flight out on Wednesday. She is currently cancer free and is back at work. She looks good, but has a lot of problems with her knees and can no longer work a 12-hour shift.
Last weekend, there was a bridal shower for Lara Denninghoff who will be married in the Birmingham Temple tomorrow. It is good to see all of their family. They have settled in and really like Tucscon. Kurt Jr. has decided to attend the University of Arizona next year instead of BYU.
Logan and Emily are with Lewy for the month of June, so I haven't seen too much of Amy. I understand Matt and Jade are supposed to be back from vacation next week so maybe we'll get a report from them. I know Charity is busy getting ready for Girls' Camp next week so we probably won't hear from her for a while. She is in charge of tie-dying about 200 T-shirts. I hope she takes some pictures to share. Charles and Ashley's twelfth wedding anniversary was yesterday. It's hard to believe it has been that long!
One item of good news! I made the last payment on my car last week! (Just in time, I need the money to finish paying my taxes.)
That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sounds like you're staying busy...I'd like to see some more studying going on somewhere in between the temple and WalMart...
Yay for paying off your car!! :)
(And yay that everyone isn't dead!!)
Stake presidency challenge for June is to read scriptures for 30 minutes a day. I do that BEFORE I go to the temple and WalMart.
Meredith, you are hilarious!
That is a great feat to pay off, well done. Perhaps one day Jade and I can do that.
You know what everyone else is doing, even if you say you are not up to much that is something in itself.
Post a Comment