Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm Alive...And Kickin' Yo!

Hey everyone!

I know it's been forever since I've posted. Work has been crazy, and the rest of my life has been pretty uneventful.

We did go to the beach last week with a few couples from our sunday school class. Here are some pictures...




This is a picture of us girls at 3Thirty1 Cafe before dinner one night. Left to right...Elyse Corbitt, G*Unit!, Ginger Hodges, Marsha Taylor.




Look at those handsome thangs! Left to right...Brian Corbitt, Joel Taylor, Neal Brock, Matt Hodges.




I wear my sunglasses at night...





This is a group pic in the huge picnic chair at Baytowne.

This was our 2nd Annual trip with this group. We had a blast, and I can't wait until next year. I hope all is well with you guys.

Mom says we'll have a lot of you in town over the next couple weeks. It will be great to see you and visit with you. All my love and then some. Smooches!

3 comments:

Mere said...

Wow! Looks like you're staying busy and having fun! Love you!

NanaBell said...

Looks like you had fun!

Charity said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm so glad that we're going to the beach next week so that I only have to be jealous for 5 more days! Yee hah!