I was standing talking to a couple that will be moving here in August to attend Harding (yay! More Mormons at Harding!!) and the Bishop walks by, points to me and says "remind me to talk to you about your meeting with the General Authority next Sunday from 8 to 9:30"...um?! Of course, he had me. Next week is Stake Conference and the General Authority that is coming is requesting a meeting/fireside before Stake Conference with all the Young Single Adults. I'm interested to see what he has in store for us.
I was talking with someone else at church today and we were talking about age and he said that realage.com said he was really 29. Of course, I had to check. I'm apparently 35.8 years old. How about you kids? How old are you really?!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Granted, I didn't know my cholesterol levels and couldn't even find my pulse, so the information submitted was not complete. But I still came in at 57.1
Meetings like that are always cool, I hope you learn a lot. I was about the same age as I am, 21.8-22.8. I have not received the email yet though to see what my final age is.
I gave up when I realized that I had to get up off my roommates bed and go weigh myself...I already told Holly that I'd attempt it another day when I had more energy...
I didn't know my cholesterol levels either. *shrugs* I'm still too old for my own good. Stinkin' Thyroid throwing everything off!
I was right where I am at 33.7. I don't know my current cholesterol, but it has always been good. But I did take my own blood pressure in the pre-test room here at the office. I don't know if I did it right, but it said my blood pressure is 101/66. Is that good or bad, does anyone know?
Post a Comment