Saturday, May 5, 2007

Not much going on here...

I've just been busy going to class and doing all sorts of fun things. I made some homemade lasagna the other night and it was good, despite the fact that the noodles weren't all the way cooked...everyone loved it though.
Um...let's see...nothing really interesting has been going on. It was warm for a while here these past few weeks and then wednesday it all of a sudden got really cold and practically snowed and ruined my day. I had gone to the library to print out a paper for class and when I walked outside it was raining and sleeting and almost ruined my paper, good thing my teacher loves me.

A few of my friends are on a softball team up here and we went to a game this afternoon and I took some more fun pictures so I thought I'd share with everyone. Hope all is going well!

5 comments:

Holly Long said...

Looks like your lasagna turned out tons better than mine! :)

Charity said...

Number 12 is on the verge of a wedgy. Come on, don't tell me no one else noticed that!

Holly Long said...

I don't typically look at the rear ends of innocent young girls, but hey, to each their own...

NanaBell said...

My sentiments exactly!

Matt and Jade said...

What are you guys talkin' about?? Gee willickers!