Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yep,,,

that is all there is to it. Alright, last week Jade and I hiked up to a waterfall in the mountains. We had a blast! It is a pretty popular hike so there were a few other hikers on the trail, which was ok, and it made Jade feel better that we weren't the only people in the middle of nowhere.
The trail paralleled the stream the whole time so there were little falls all the way up, it was pretty cool.
































The waterfall was pretty neat, it was not anything overly spectacular, but when we turned around to look at the view of Ogden, that was!



This past weekend we went camping again at Antelope Island. We went with some friends from church and had a great time. We forgot our camera, so we do not have any pictures this time, (see Meredith) but it was still fun. We waded into the Great Salt Lake, which was a unique experience. There were a lot of flat rocks on the beach and so we skipped rocks while we were in the water. It was pretty stinky and there had to be millions of little shrimps, brine shrimps, which are actually the stink. They die and wash up on the shore and smell pretty bad; also, you can taste the salt in the air it is so thick. It was a good ol' time, then on Monday I finished "Gonewith the Wind" and the shower curtains. Not much since then, just work and I went to the Temple this morning. Yeah, 10 minutes away...wooo! alright.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Matt-
Are you saying that you MADE the shower curtain. Are you a sewing man? Wow--I guess it paid off working at Hancock fabrics, huh?

Matt and Jade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Jade said...

that is correct. The other thing that I took from Hancock's is what "ticking" is.

NanaBell said...

Cool!