





Just thought I'd let ya'll know what we've been up to this weekend. Thursday night Alex had a choir performance at school, where she performed with the choir and she and her friend Marissa sang "Stand" by Rascal Flatts. Maybe she can post about that experience :-P After her performance we went to Samantha's art show. Then to dinner at Casa Blanca with my gift certificate from the PTA for my work on the Fall fundraiser (they are trying to bribe me to do it again next year). Friday, we went to the temple to see Cindi and Cameron have their baby sealed to them, which was a beautiful ceremony. So sweet! Cliff and I stayed for the 8 o'clock session for our ward temple night, and Mom took Alex and Samantha back to her place. Cliff headed back to Huntsville (for work on Saturday) and I stayed at Mom's for the night to help her sheetrock the pass-through in her kitchen, and we ended up also pulling up the carpet on the stairs between the 1st and 2nd floors. As mom would say, it is a vast improvement. We went to Cameron's graduation from the Cumberland School of Law on Saturday afternoon, then to the graduation party at Avondale Villa, it was such a neat place to have a get together. Mom and I philosophized about the possibilities for weddings, receptions, etc. It was a gorgeous day. We came back Saturday night, so I could be in the nursery with my munchkins on Sunday. All in all a good weekend, busy but good. Samantha did have a tooth start hurting her yesterday, and I had to call to get her in quick to see what is wrong, maybe a lost filling or a cracked tooth. We'll see....poor kid.



3 comments:
Charity, you guys sure were busy. That is awesome that y'all got to be there for the sealing! Alex and Samantha are so grown up!! It has been a long time since we have seen everyone. Thanks for the pictures at Mom's, I hear Mom talk about stuff but it is easier to visualize what progress she has made with pictures. You guys are awesome and it sounds like y'all are doing well!!
Wow, and all I did all weekend was sleep, watch movies, and clean! Such an underachiever!
I'm glad you got to participate in all the family goings on this weekend!
Your flowers look gorgeous!!
Ok, 1) your children are freaking HUGE (grown up) and I can't believe how old they are now! 2) how come no one told me that Mom ripped up the carpet?! what's going to happen with that?! oh goodness, so many things going on...
Post a Comment