I am going to a YCL retreat with the Stake Young Women at Camp Hulaco tonight. I am responsible for the craft for all of the girls and leaders (about 200 total)at Girls Camp in June. We are going to be tie dying the camp t-shirt in the heat of June. What fun, you say... I am hoping they have the showers completed and the pavilion finished. The cabins are supposed to be done by then. I was reminiscing about girls camp growing up. Maybe ya'll can tell what it was like for ya'll, but the girls camps I remember, we had to rough it. Anyway- it should be a lot of fun especially since I don't have any responsibilities at the retreat except to get to know the YCLs that are in my committee and look at the layout of camp to decide how to set up the craft. We have been instructed that the YCLs are supposed to develop the skit and we can only help if they ask for it. AGH-- I think that may do me in. I SO want to do a skit. Ah, yes...that brings back memories of lemons, shovels, and old people vitamins...good times, good times. I love my family!
Also I'm posting pictures of the t-shirt design I made for camp. Someone recently told me that in Texas...if you've done it, it's not bragging, so here's what I did.




6 comments:
Charity, the t-shirt design looks great! What color is it? I would be interested in getting one or two. Any chance there will be extras for sale?
mom, they're white, they're going to tie-dye them, remember? silly mom
Shucks,I forgot. That will be way cool!
If there are any extras I'll let you know-
Thanks!
That's pretty cool Charity. Sounds like you are busy with fun stuff!
Post a Comment