(in chronological order) was on call for a job (until 4:30 today); woke up and read scriptures at 6; paid two bills; watered my plants; had a good breakfast; read the headlines in the newspaper; cleaned up the house; prepped some fabric for a shower curtain; talked to a friend on the phone; Went mountain biking with a friend; wrote some follow up emails; and posted on the blog. Later today I plan on: replanting some failed seeds; eating lunch and dinner; work from 1-6:30; dropping off the cell phone at 4:30; playing basketball and volleyball with some foreign interns at Lagoon; reading from a couple of books; reading a chapter from my RA manual; and reading from the Ensign with Jade.
The new "on call" job that I picked up deals with conference guests that stay on campus for a discounted price while they are in town. Right now, the only guests that we have are foreign interns at Lagoon. These interns have a bad reputation of being disruptive and dishonest. I have gotten to know two interns from Bulgaria. They must be able to speak and read English for the internship, so we can communicate quite well. Anyway, there is not much that we, Weber State Housing, do for these particular guests; in my opinion, therefore we have more problems from them. We only house them, discipline them, and deport them, if anything. Anyway, I talk to these two guys and have tried to help them with whatever they need whenever I see them. I asked them if they played basketball, because there is a court just next to our buildings, and they said they did. So, I invited them and whoever else in the building wanted to, to play volleyball and basketball tonight. I thought things like this might keep them out of a little trouble. Anyway, that should be fun tonight. Well, I need to take a shower and eat. I ate some wild onions and my breath stinks!!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow, busy, busy man! They should give you a raise for keeping them out of trouble. :)
Now that's what I call letting us know what's going on! Keep up the good work!
After another readiing, my question is: how will a shower help if your breath stinks from eating wild onions? I would suggest brushing your teeth. :)
Post a Comment