I wanted to have the 100th post! I couldn't resist! Especially since I got a call this morning and I have my first SOLO client at noon. I'm pretty stoked, but worried at the same time because Paula (the receptionist) said she called crying. I hope I can help with urgent care therapy.
My talk yesterday went well. My friend, Robyn, came from Little Rock and was all kinds of supportive. She even claims that the pseudo-date guy resembles Viggo Mortenson. I can't really see it, but hey. It was my first day in Sunday School since my very first Sunday there and it was definitely different. I found myself missing Primary a great deal. I did get to go help the new teacher out because the teachers for the two classes younger than "mine" were called to the RS Presidency and the YW Presidency (respectively) so she had TEN kids in her class. Next week I'll be on my own and we will see how it goes.
Finals begin next week and then it's right into Intercession. Most of my finals seem to be short papers so it won't be too overwhelming a week, but finals are finals. Speaking of...Matt I hope yours go/went well.
Wish me luck!
**Update** The session went well. It seems the client has been crying for a while. She seemed to have improved a little by the end of the session and was very appreciative. I think I might be able to help. Yay for solo! Another new solo client on Thursday. It's crazy that I've already registered for 2nd year classes. Time is flying.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good luck Holly-
tell us how it goes- Love you-
Post a Comment