Charity, I knew we had left some shoes there. Every time I went to go look for soe shoes for her to put on, all I found was the junky ones. I just couldn't remember which ones we left. Not to crack on Amy, but Natalie
is my Amy. Sweet as molasses but a little on the "care-free" side. But I love them both!! Here are a couple of pics I took on my phone from our visit to Huntsville over Spring Break. In case you can't see, it is Mackenzie, Natalie, Alex & Samantha. Max might be in there too. Speaking of Max, Charity, do want to borrow him? I'm getting ready to list the house with an agent and I'm not sure what to do with him. If I have to, I could leave him in a kennel all day but I really don't want to.
Oh- and I'm adding a video of Mackenzie- she just learned to ride her bike w/o the training wheels!! I hope the video works! It's not a very good picture because I took it on my phone.

3 comments:
awesome!
Sarah-
If I remember, I will bring the stuff to the temple tonight and give them to Mom, assuming we cross paths in the temple. We should be there at the same time.
the bike video does not look very credible...is that an April Fool's as well? Alright, just kidding, that is awesome Mackenzie!! I remember learning to ride w/o training wheels, it was a good feeling. Now that I am older I have to have them on.
Post a Comment