Sunday, April 1, 2007

the new car curse continues


Rear ended again...today. same street...still in shock...no one was hurt.

6 comments:

Bartholomew said...

So, Did you ever get Ryan's mishap repaired? Charity, that is unbelievable!

Al said...

april fools EVERYONE!!!! :+)!

Holly Long said...

Yeah, well, that looks like a Saturn, not a 2007 Toyota Camry, but you did have me for a second! I'm glad it was a joke, the last thing you kids need is another accident. You would start getting a worse reputation than I!

Sarah said...

I got taken on that one....should have looked at the comments before I posted an airheaded blog...

Charity said...

So as you know- if you have read this far, this was an April Fool's joke. This did actually happen on Sunday, but it is not my car. This happened at the entrance to our neighborhood and Alex heard then saw it. We walked down to see if everyone was ok and amazingly no one was hurt. No glass even broke, if you can believe it. Alex and I stuck around to see how the tow truck removed the car, so as not to further damage it. Those tow-truck guys really know what they're doing! All I'm going to say is, if I were a guy that owned a Corvette, I wouldn't let my girlfriend drive it!

Matt and Jade said...

well done.