Monday, April 9, 2007
Responses
Thank you all for your responses to my request for a family contact sheet. I am currently putting it together, I am not doing it super fast, unfortunately, and I apologize. Hopefully, though, we can wait a bit longer, considering we have never had one. chee. I just got back from my first RA (Resident Assistant) meeting. We had a scavenger hunt and got to know the other RAs; it was fun. Everyone else is single, which is weird, but they are all really outgoing people. It looks like it will be fun! We have not had much going on; just work and school. I have a three day FTX, or "campout", with ROTC this weekend; that will be fun too. Three weeks left in this semester!! All else is well. Oh yeah, Charity, the square foot garden guy lives a half hour from here and has already held a couple of classes around town. He has products at a couple of establishments in town too. I thought that was neat. If you would like an autograph I might be able to arrange it!! haha! Anyway, I will get rolling on the contact sheet, and if anyone has a program that creates them or a great idea for it, let me know, because mine will be simple and straight to the point. Love to all, Matt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm glad someone finally posted other than me! I hope you have fun on your campout. Be sure and tell Jade that the hoodie is still in my car and I hope to stop being lazy and mail it sometime this week. :P
I'm not sure what you plan to do, but I would consider creating it in Excel.
holly...what you should have done is left it down here when you came down for conference and then i could have taken it up to her when she picks me up from the airport....anyways...too late now
I didn't buy it until after conference. :)
So where is the list?
Post a Comment