Monday, April 2, 2007

May I Help You?

Well, I'm about ten minutes out of my first session EVER!! I love my client and my co-therapist was impressed at how comfortable I was. :D I really hope we can help her.

In other news, it was a whirlwind weekend going to Birmingham and taking care of Olive. I feel like that is the only reason I went home. New headlight, brakes, speakers, oil change, etc. If I had her washed she would be a new woman! Unfortunately I have to wait until I repair the antenna before I can run her through such an ordeal.

I tried to call and wish Cody and Ashley happy (respective) birthdays, but was only successful in leaving messages. Next time then. I hope it was great, regardless.

Time to do my notes and maybe catch some lunch. It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night and a big thank you to Teh for helping me stay awake. :D

5 comments:

NanaBell said...

As the guys would say, Boo-yah, Holly! I'm glad I decided to check the blog before I text messaged to see how your session went. Thanks for the prompt update. Glad it went well. It was good to see you this weekend, even if briefly.

Charity said...

That's so exciting Holly! I know I said this already, but I really think you chose the right profession.Keep us informed.

Holly Long said...

Thanks guys (er, gals)! Client number two is this afternoon. :D

Ginny said...

Woo hoo! It was great to see you this weekend!

Matt and Jade said...

Holly, that is awesome!! Keep up the good work!! I am sure that #2 went well also!!