Sunday, April 29, 2007

I had a request...

I talked to Mom today and she said something about posting pictures from the retreat. I took almost 200 and don't think you guys would like it very much if I posted them all so I'm going to try my best and pick out what I think are the best ones. The retreat was way fun, we drove for about an hour and a half and ended up in a cabin in the mountains. It had a beautiful view from the front and back. We saw a moose last night and even went on a little hike this morning. On another note, my roommates brother is in town and leaves for his mission soon and wanted to go to Big Jud's (not sure if you remember it from earlier post, but it's the place with the big hamburgers) and so a bunch of us went and the guy actually finished the whole burger and even got a milkshake after! It was pretty gross watching it but whatever, I could never do something like that. So anyways...here are some pictures for you guys to enjoy...I had fun using the different features on my camera for different stuff...or...whatever...anyways, hope everyone's doing fine and I love you all!


One of the many reasons I love Rexburg! There's always a beautiful sunset!

4 comments:

Holly Long said...

I already told you, but I really like your pictures. I am glad you and the girls had fun! :)

Charity said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures-- it looks relaxing. I love the dandelion picture too! That's cool- Love you-

NanaBell said...

Awesome pictures, Meredith! It looks like you are developing a talent for photography.

Ginny said...

Meredith...those are wonderful photographs. I especially love the one with the flower. It's priceless.