Tuesday, April 24, 2007

When life gives you rain put up with it to get to the rainbow..........................

Today at cheer clinic hey worked us HARD!!I am so tired,but it was fun and I can't wait to see who makes it.I won't see until tryouts on Thursday and Friday.We learned 1 cheer ,2 jumps ,2 chants ,one of them standing and one sitting.Then we stretched,learned them ,did jumps at least 20 times or more(I lost count after the 1st couple dozen),then did cheers a ton , and chants.I didn't get home until 5:30.It was fun and I hope I make it. BYE!!!!!

4 comments:

Mere said...

That is so exciting that you're trying out! That'll be a lot of fun if you make it. I will say a special prayer for you these next couple days! I love you and are glad to hear you are doing well!

NanaBell said...

Go luck! Go Alex, go Alex, go Alex! (P.S. to those who can remember when Charity was a cheerleader. Reminds me of the old days. Hard to believe Alex is old enough to be doing this.)

Matt and Jade said...

That's awesome Alex!! Keep working hard!! It sounds like fun (for girls)!!

Ginny said...

She's old enough for serious cheering?! Oh me!