Saturday was a fairly uneventful day. The forecast promised rain and thunderstorms that, somehow, missed Birmingham. I was kind of looking forward to it. I had a baby shower for two couples in our sunday school class. One of the babies was born last Monday, almost four weeks early. I think the other baby is well on its way. Some friends of ours just moved from Dallas, so we went to dinner with them Saturday night. It's great to have them in the 'Ham.
We saw a marriage and family motivational speaker throughout the day yesterday. He was at Riverchase UMC for a mini-conference. We had a joint sunday school class, to which he spoke. We spoke during He has an organization called "Winning At Home". I think it includes a radio show, etc. He's an exceptional speaker with an amazing love for his family and the Lord.
Here's his Winning At Home link...
http://www.winningathome.com/
Here's the link to a page about his book, The Necessary Nine...
http://www.lifewaystores.com/lwstore/product.asp?isbn=0805444319&mscssid=UDMR442VNV7V9PSK57E9XCJJ5B7A4NRD
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like you are staying busy.
Post a Comment