Thursday, April 26, 2007

I figured...

...since it's been a while since I've posted and I've started a new semester I'd update a little on what's been going on. Classes aren't TOO overwhelming quite yet, but I have definitely been blessed to have the same schedule everyday, only an hour of class in the (late) morning and one hour in the afternoon, but I'm taking 5 different classes so it's not too boring. For the first couple days back, since I had some free time, I kept myself occupied with this puzzle that my friend Jessica let me borrow and it fascinated me! One of my roommates is from Pocatello and she wakeboards and goes pretty often and said that as soon as it warms up, we'll probably all start going down quite often and she'll teach me how. I'm excited to get the chance to do that and I also went to a Talent Explorations meeting with some friends this afternoon and am gonna get involved in that, where I'm an instructor over a few people who will teach workshops on different areas of literature. We are going on a retreat for that this weekend and I'm excited to be able to get out of the apartment for a little while. We'll be staying in a cabin about an hour away and it'll be interesting to see if we have service or not! Hope everyone else is doing well!

4 comments:

Charity said...

That sounds cool, Meredith. I didn't know there was a place near there that you could wakeboard, but that sounds like fun! What do ya'll do at these Talent Something retreat things? You'll have to tell us about it when you get back.

NanaBell said...

Neat puzzle! How far is it to Pocatello? How will you get there? Glad to see you getting involved in some extracurricular stuff. How do you get to the cabin? Is it owned by BYU-I or what? How many people are going?

Matt and Jade said...

Meredith that is a cool puzzle. Wakeboarding huh? I did that once back in the day. I cramped up a lot though, but you should be fine; it is a lot of fun!! Keep us updated!!

Ginny said...

That's crazy cool. Meredith, you sound so grown up. I miss you!