Lo siento que yo no he anunciado en un rato. Yo no pienso nada emocionante ha sucedido desde que mi último poste. Yo me corté el pelo y destaqué una pareja hace pocos semanas. Yo realmente lo gozo. Aquí están el antes de y después de retratos...

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
9 comments:
Your non-verbals are shouting that you're not thrilled with it, haha, but I think it's a good summer cut!
Based on my limited understanding of Spanish, you are now wearing a wig or none of your hair is real. JK :)
From my understanding it was a success and you like it.But I don't know any Spanish. Why is it in Spanish?
Does no one know the language of, what Nanny would say, the Spaniards? She clearly tells us that the doctor to whom she went was not a doctor at all, but a magician...that made her hair blue then back to normal and took a picture of her before the experiment then after. This explains her pleasing smile.
www.freetranslation.com
**wailing in laughter**
Almost wet myself--
Yeah, I translated it, but it didn't keep me from peaking the interest of my classmates as I rolled about on the floor in violent laughter. You kids, so punny!
So, do blondes have more fun?
I used http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
Post a Comment