Saturday, March 31, 2007

I am............

Try-outs for basketball cheer leading are soon and I get to try-out!I am so excited! Marissa , a neighbor and friend , was on the squad last year and said it was really fun and that I should try-out w/ her and so I am. :-) She came over today and helped me with my herky , toe-touch , and cheers and she taught me one. It goes like this.................................................................................... Go! Orange , Black and White , Lions Lets Fight!!
:+) Nothing much is going on here except school , SAT's , ARMT , and other tests and grades.(loving the weekends and life)

See you later , alligator!

3 comments:

Mere said...

That's way exciting about trying out for cheerleading! Good luck! I hope you make it, you'd have a lot of fun doing it. Love you Bunches!! Let us know how the tryouts go!

NanaBell said...

So, you're following in your mother's footsteps. She might be able to give you a few pointers, too. I am anxious to see how your cheerleading ambitions unfold. (Somebody better start saving some money. I have some orange, black and white GHS uniforms in the attic if that will help.)

Ginny said...

Best of luck!