Friday, March 30, 2007

PLS? DONE!

I had an awesome birthday. Thank you for your calls and cards, etc. 25 isn’t bad. I’ve actually had a couple of really amazing weeks.

I received a letter from NALS yesterday congratulating me on my passing the PLS. I'm so stoked. Paralegal...here I come!

Also, the Chicago White Sox played the Birmingham Barons last night at Regions Park (formerly known as The Hoover Met). Neal and I took Logan out there to see the game. We sat on the far side of the Barons’ section by where the pitchers warm up. Logan loved watching them. Our friend Jim joined us and showed Logan how to tell a curve ball from a fast ball, etc. He had a blast.

Today is pay day!!!

Um...I get my hair cut tomorrow. I’m getting my summer cut, which is slightly shorter than it usually is. I’m getting some color also. I’ll still be a brunette, but with a little more attitude. Neal doesn’t know yet, so I’m sure he’ll be pleasantly surprised.

If I stay on this roll, I might have to start my own Best Week Ever series. I love you all! I hope all is well.

G*

No comments: