Monday, March 5, 2007

crunch time!

Well, it's March and we haven't had any posts in days!! So, I'm going to pretend that I have really important things to say. Ummm, this weekend I made a Mint Chocolate cheesecake and the class loved it, but it could have been better. Even my professor who doesn't like chocolate ate some, haha. Tomorrow we have a seminar we are going to instead of class which will be interesting, hopefully. Otherwise it will be a rather long day. Wednesday is the big interview day. I'm the last one (gotta love alphabetical order) and there are threats of grumpiness by the professors by the end of the day. We'll see. I'll probably utilize the morning in Little Rock doing more court observations. It's a hassle going up there and camping out all day and I'm concerned about landing in a custody case that hits a little too close to home, but so far I have had no such occurance.

Thursday is the last class before Spring Break and packing up to go to Idaho to see Teh and I'll get to spend some time with Matt & Jade as well!! I'm excited to go from some hot 80 degree weather to, heaven forbid, cold in the winter.

I may find out as early as Thursday if I'll be doing co-therapy when I return from break. Soon the heat will be in full force and you'll never hear from me again.

1 comment:

Matt and Jade said...

I know this is late, but, good luck on your interview!