Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Beginnings

I have a new appointment in my book, but it isn't until April 2nd at 10:00 (am). I don't want to jinx it, but I figured I should still let you kids know. :) Hopefully this one will show up, she has two weeks to forget. :P

4 comments:

Charity said...

Does someone call and remind people of their appointments? That might help.

NanaBell said...

Could she get a call from her counselor saying she is looking forward to meeting her or something?

Matt and Jade said...

Yeah, she probably will...just kidding. Maybe, all it takes is for them to sign up to see you and they are changed forever. Yeah, maybe you have some sort of aura about you. Maybe you have super powers! Wow Holly, I want to be just like you someday!! (Wait, that's what I'm doing) You're awesome!! Keep up the good work!!

Holly Long said...

One of the second years calls the night before, but the issue is that they then have their home number and that is BAD. Plus, if there is no answer, you have to leave a coded message so whoever hears it isn't told that they are in therapy so I'd have to be like "Hey, this is Holly from Harding (intentionally leaving out the name of the clinic) to confirm our meeting on such and such a day". Either way, the professors don't think it's such a good idea, so yeah.

Yes Matt, I am THAT good.