Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Took me 4 ever!

Im finally on! It took me 4 ever because I didn't know my e-mail was the username , so I spent a LONG time to get on. Well not much is going on here Aunt Sarah,Natalie and Mackenzie are here for an American Idol party(just us). Who do you think will get voted off next?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hopefully Mowgli (Jungle Book)..i mean Sanjaya. Not a fan.

Mere said...

yeah...i'm kinda hoping he will get voted off too...i can't stand him..actually...i can't stand american idol at all...sorry ladies...you can enjoy it all you want but my roommates are pretty much jerks about it so if i don't want to watch american idol every night of the week i have to sit in my room forever...hope you guys have fun though

Matt and Jade said...

I love American Idol.
I like the guy named Chris (looks like Justin Timberlake)
Jade

Ginny said...

I stopped watching when that hispanic guy got voted off and Sanjaya stayed. That's absolutely ludicrous! People must have been turning off the volumn on their TVs.

NanaBell said...

I don't know what any of you are talking about. I haven't seen it at all this year. Good to hear from Jade. Can't you set her up with her own email address, Matt?