Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Comments on Alex

Thanks ya'll for responding. I'm obviously not concerned about any objectionable material on THIS site. I'm really more concerned about her posting EVERYDAY, constantly checking for posts, and posting useless info. Speaking of useless info- Can ya'll believe Sanjaya wasn't booted off tonight on American Idol? That is shocking to me. What is the American public thinking? :-)

2 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

Wait, wait, wait, I didn't respond...sounds great! In fact, I have no problems with anyone in our family posting. This is an equal opportunity blog (with the parents as the final say).

Matt and Jade said...

Oh yeah, if anyone else would like their own login, just let me know and I will invite them in. I agree with Mom, the more the merrier, because most of the adults in the fam are probably pretty busy and some more news or "news" will bring a little more life to the blog.