



I will reveal the "incident" as ridiculously petitioned for. Jade and I had just gotten into Rexburg having been on the road for three hours and I had been having some problems earlier so I asked to use the restroom at Meredith's. I utilized their facilities, washed my hands and went back to talking to everybody. All was well, but then Holly had to go (fortunately not a roommate, that would have been more embarrassing). She came back to the group and commented that the toilet had almost overflowed on the previous flush and there were "floaties." Yep, those were mine. So, I turned red and said that I would take care of it. I shut the door in the bathroom and stood over the toilet as it was draining very slowly and quite close to the rim. So I waited a bit then got the plunger and started to plunge. Well, the mistake was in the order that I did things. I put the plunger in and then I flushed the toilet with it over the hole which proved to be the destruction of the bathroom. Then the plunger didn't even work!! It got stuck in the "plunge" position and while the stinkin' thing was overflowing I would pull it up to see if I had dislodged the excrement...nope. Then, with water splattering all over the floor I panicked and quickly unstuck the plunger and finally removed the nuisance in the hole. Well, I guess the foundation was downhill from the bathroom and the water was flowing under the door and into the common sink area, so I screamed for some towels. Meredith just laughed and her roommates gave me glares and Holly and Jade laughed as well, but NO ONE wanted to do ANYTHING to help the situation!! I finally got some old towels and cleaned the mess up. Luckily the refuse had been contained within the bowl preventing it from plopping onto the floor. I must say, in my defense, that I am used to the industrial toilet that we have in our apartment and the owners of Meredith's complex furnish their bathrooms with super weak toilets. I have enclosed a picture of our toilet. And Meredith, how about that "bottom" picture, boo-ya!



7 comments:
i'd have to say that bottom looks much better than your bottom...
That's interesting, to say the least. What does "the incident" have to do with Holly's knees?
Thank you for coming forward with the gory details, Matt. You have my total and complete sympathy.
Nothing at all. Meredith posted about my falls earlier in the week and I told her I'd post pics.
Matt- you are your mother's son. What more can I say. After Mom's "incident" at our office, she said we needed an industrial toilet too, but no one else has had a problem since we removed the thing out of the tank that was conserving water. If was giving the toilet less flushing pressure. Ok enough potty talk. I know ...I asked.
Okay, Charity, let's not open that can of worms.
I already told Matt that story when I was in Idaho. I had to, it was within context. :)
Post a Comment