Monday, March 19, 2007

I know I just posted but...



I promised Meredith that I'd post the picture(s) of my knee(s) to give you guys the full picture. She pretty much summed up the trip. I slept tons when I got back on Saturday. Already back in the swing of things. Here are the pics, then home for dinner. The second one is upside down, I can't take pictures of my own knees right-side up. :)

8 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

That's nothing...you should have seen the pavement. hahaha. I bet there is just a super dull pain in those knees of yours. ooh.

Holly Long said...

You didn't even see the pavement! The scab has "fallen" off and I'm just waiting for further healing.

Ginny said...

Am I the only one that thinks this blog is headed in the wrong direction? We’ve got pictures of knees. What’s next...elbows?!

Charity said...

Holly- You roughian! Your knees look like you are on a girls roller derby league or something. Just in time for summer weather and knee-showing. You gotta love it!

Holly Long said...

Can't wear shorts here! It's against the rules. Sorry for the nudity Ginny, I'll re-direct soon. :)

NanaBell said...

Sorry about your knees, Holly. (Are shorts against the rules like no members of the opposite gender in your apartment is against the rules? "wink")

Holly Long said...

You are so silly mom! The difference is, I don't own any shorts, but I own LOTS of boys, haha. ;)

Ginny said...

Ha! I love it! Great one liner!