It's been a while since I've posted on here. Things have been crazy...with class and roommates and what not. I don't know who ever came up with the idea that 6 girls could live together....but I don't think it was a very good one. It's not actually that bad and we can all tolerate each other...there are just a couple that aren't in the same world as the rest of us. Anyways...we had a ward activity the other night and we had 4 different groups, each group had their own couch and pick up truck (to carry the couch). It was kinda like a video scavenger hunt, we got points for getting pictures of all of us on the couch in certain places. My camera was used for the picture taking in our group so I thought I'd post some of the pictures from it. It was a lot of fun and I have to admit...I'm a little sore from jumping in and out of the back of the truck (in our group we all just rode in the bed, no worries though, Bishop was driving) and I've even got a couple of bruises. Anyways, hope you enjoy. Oh yes and also...I am very excited to see Matt, Jade and Holly this week. It should be an interesting week! Love all you guys! Oh yeah...the pictures...the first one (in case you can't tell) was in a carwash and the second one was in front of the temple!
Friday, March 9, 2007
Long time...
It's been a while since I've posted on here. Things have been crazy...with class and roommates and what not. I don't know who ever came up with the idea that 6 girls could live together....but I don't think it was a very good one. It's not actually that bad and we can all tolerate each other...there are just a couple that aren't in the same world as the rest of us. Anyways...we had a ward activity the other night and we had 4 different groups, each group had their own couch and pick up truck (to carry the couch). It was kinda like a video scavenger hunt, we got points for getting pictures of all of us on the couch in certain places. My camera was used for the picture taking in our group so I thought I'd post some of the pictures from it. It was a lot of fun and I have to admit...I'm a little sore from jumping in and out of the back of the truck (in our group we all just rode in the bed, no worries though, Bishop was driving) and I've even got a couple of bruises. Anyways, hope you enjoy. Oh yes and also...I am very excited to see Matt, Jade and Holly this week. It should be an interesting week! Love all you guys! Oh yeah...the pictures...the first one (in case you can't tell) was in a carwash and the second one was in front of the temple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Reminds me of the good ole days. Sorry I didn't call you back, but for the record, I did initiate the call and you said you would call me back too. I was just checking in to see how things were going. Have fun with family this week! Love ya-
Thanks for the update, Meredith. It looks like fun! As for six girls living in the same house, that's nothing to me. You and Matt are probably too young to remember what it was like, but I'm sure some of your older siblings could give you an earful. Hope you and Holly are having fun.
Meredith...do your homework. I've heard some things, and yeah, uh-huh, no, don't, that's right. Just kidding Meredith! See you in a couple of days!!
Post a Comment