Monday, March 19, 2007

babysitting

hey yall. i am so glad to be on here.today i babysat a girl named audrey(2).She has a peanut allergies and i thought that was interesting.i have babysat samantha a lot lately since my moms been working now.um...........everything is going great...........girls camp is in june and the youth (including me)went down to camp hulaco and hauled rocks .everything is awesome especially because spring break just started and i FINALLY landed my front handspring right on the trampoline.F.....U.....N

4 comments:

Holly Long said...

Welcome to the blog! I have a girl in my primary class that's really allergic to peanuts and I always worry that something will happen, but it never does.

Matt and Jade said...

I didn't know that y'all had a trampoline! A garden and a trampoline...what more could you ask for in a backyard!

Ginny said...

Wow! Peanuts are in almost everything.

NanaBell said...

Welcome to the blog, Alex! Hope you are enjoying your spring break.