I think Holly, Matt and Jade would all agree with me when I say that we had a blast this weekend! We were all actually only together Friday but it was still fun and we had some good times. Holly got here last saturday and we ran some errands and watched some movies and played a game or two at my apartment after ordering pizza. We didn't really do that much exciting stuff throughout the week, just taxes and tripping and falling. Friday morning Matt and Jade got here and after getting some lunch, Andrew took us out to the dunes. Matt and I were really the only ones that did anything, the rest of them are just
After the dunes, we went with Andrew to pick up Tiffany from the school she teaches at and while waiting for her, we all got the privilege of making some flippin' sweet St. Patrick's Day hats. We hung out at the park for a while, played some frisbee, swung on the swings for a little and Matt and Holly even did a little rock climbing.
After sitting around and relaxing for a little while, we headed out to Big Jud's. For those of you that don't know about Big Jud's, they serve one pound hamburgers there. Kinda like the ones that you always see on TV. They used to give them to you free if you could eat the whole thing but I guess it started to get too expensive. Holly and I and Matt and Jade split two between the four of us and Matt and they were delicious.
We headed to Andrew and Tiffany's and hung out with them for a while until it was too late to function. Holly was sent off around 2 AM Saturday morning and I think she was glad to be able to get some sleep on the shuttle.
Saturday morning Matt and Jade came and picked me up and we went out to Moody with Andrew, Tiffany, Christy, Rachel, Rachel Dean, Lindsey Dean and Chris Dean. We hung out there for a while and enjoyed the scenery and headed back to Rexburg. Andrew and Tiffany cooked dinner for everyone and it was delicious. We played a game for a while and the crowd eventually dwindled down. Matt and Jade stopped by this morning before heading back to Ogden and it was good to sit and talk with them for a little while (even though I was half asleep). Thanks to everyone for coming up here to visit this week (even though I know it wasn't just for me) and making it more enjoyable. My roommates enjoyed the dinner, cheesecake and pie as well, even though I think they're all still a little bitter at Matt. Anyways...I've got a busy week ahead of me and much to be done. Love you all and miss you tons! Hope you enjoy the pictures!



4 comments:
You could have left my bottom out of it!! I thought your roommates did not care too much about "the incident"? The whole weekend was a blast, you're right!
So what is the "incident" and why are your roommates a little bitter at Matt? Do tell....
It's up to Matt if I tell about "the incident" and no, they're not bitter, I was just kidding. I honestly don't even think they remember it!
Looks like you covered all the highlights. :) I finally got some Neosporin on my knee. I'm not sure it is helping or not. Hopefully there won't be any ugly scars.
Post a Comment