Monday, February 4, 2008

Black Hole archives... Part 2

Ok- here are more pictures I have been meaning to post. This is Matt's toe nail that was removed while visiting our house over their Christmas vacation. Eeww!Mat and Jade- you'll notice in these pictures that Matt is wearing contacts. He will tell you that Cliff once told him, something like, he wasn't disciplined enough to wear contacts. Matt- you've come a long way!
Charity and Matt
The girls with Cousins
All the girls and NanaBell
While Mom was here she helped me get the second set of shelves put together in my bedroom to further facilitate the move of STUFF from the office into our bedroom to make room for the baby. It it coming along quite nicely. Maybe by the time the baby comes I can post more pictures. Oh- I almost forgot ...pictures of the ultrasound...

4 comments:

Mere said...

Aww! The pictures are too fun! What I think is also funny is that Matt is wearing that same shirt in my pictures! Those toenails are PRETTY sick!

Matt and Jade said...

Toe nails are toe nails...you need to worry about the zit in the next post! We always like pictures of the family! It is cool that you can actually see that little person inside your belly...wow. Oh and if you really wanted to have some fun you could photoshop the baby climbing the empire state building with an airplane in his hand; one of those u.s. would be perfect!

Sarah said...

Wait, Charity is pregnant? Holy cow! No one told me! You can't tell.... :)

Ginny said...

Gross! on the toe nails. I have to say...the baby favors Cliff quite a bit.