That's what Ashley said sometime Saturday night. So I figured that meant that I didn't post enough! I figured this would take up a lot less space and I wanted to try it out! I hope everyone enjoys the pictures! I had a blast this weekend hanging out with family! I definitely am grateful for all of you and the help and support that everyone provides me while I'm out here! I was a little hesitant to go back home but things are much better here now so no worries!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Matt- that is cool! Ashley- you are so photogenic! And boy...was that toilet bowl clean, especially for a house of 4 boys!
Great pictures, Meredith! The boys have already grown so much since I saw them last. Can someone teach Ashley how to post on the blog?
Oops- somewhere in my prego brain I thought Matt posted this! Sorry- So I retract- Meredith- that is cool! There rest of what I said remains.
Wait a minute!! Is that a DOG I see? I thought Ashley got out of the dog business. What gives?
Hahaha, great pictures Meredith! Hey Charity what is with the "prego" thing? Are you part Italian, or are you so packed with herbs and spices that you are labeled Italian? Just kidding!
I like the little slide thing Meredith. That was cute. I think you're like the Martha Stewart of computer stuff. Hehe. You know what I was thinking while I was looking at the pics...? Being a single mom of 2 little girls isn't that bad, but that house looks pretty dang good to be a single mom of 4 boys. Ashley, you're my hero! Oh, and, Jade, you should take Matt shopping for clothes. Looking at the pictures, he never takes that shirt off! ha.
The girls came up with the "prego" thing. I guess it's their "hip" way of saying I'm pregnant, however, I am quite packed with herbs and spices.
Thanks for posting these Meredith. I especially liked the candid shots of the kids in their normal setting. I really can't believe how much they've grown.
Great idea...and so cute!
Post a Comment