Thursday, February 14, 2008
Pop!
I know mom didn't want us to post anything "interesting" but I knew I'd forget if I didn't do it today. I met Mike Shiffler several years ago at a YSA dance in Tuscaloosa. Since then, he has quit school and become a photographer. Now we are full circle as "Michael Andrew" is the photographer for Ginny's wedding. The thing is, I subscribe to his blog and he posted about his meeting with Ginny & Neal yesterday. He describes Ginny as "jaw dropping beautiful" (as if we didn't already know that) but the greatest thing about this post is...Neal pops his eyes out like Uncle David! It's rather funny. Ginny, you may want to coach him before the Big Day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thats Great!!!
He posted a really big picture too, so it exaggerates everything in it. Like, I think I can see some gray hairs on Ginny!! Hahaha! jk
Funny thing...Neal was not in a good mood that night. He was tired and ready to hit the hay. Hence the fake smiles. He calmed down quite a bit during dinner, but those pictures were taken at the beginning. Ha-ha!
And Matt...They're platinum hairs, not gray.
Touchy, touchy! (You can tell Ginny is sick. She isn't being her usual cheerful self.) ;c)
Post a Comment