I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tomorrow is the day . . .
I go "under the knife." If all goes as well as for me as it did for Sarah, I will be up and around in no time. Please keep me in your prayers and don't post anything too interesting while I am gone. I don't want to miss anything. :)
Mom, are you still at work? You're crazy! It will all go fine. My disciple class is already praying for you. Oh, and for everyone else out there, Natalie and Mackenzie asked mom the other night what she was having surgery for. She told them it was so she wouldn't pee anymore when she jumped on the trampoline.
Haha! NO WAY! That is absolutely hilarious! It reminded me of when Emily asked Mom at Christmas if she had a buttcrack and Mom said NO! Hahahahahaha! What a funny Nanabell! Mom, you are also in all of our prayers here!
5 comments:
Mom, are you still at work? You're crazy! It will all go fine. My disciple class is already praying for you. Oh, and for everyone else out there, Natalie and Mackenzie asked mom the other night what she was having surgery for. She told them it was so she wouldn't pee anymore when she jumped on the trampoline.
Haha! NO WAY! That is absolutely hilarious! It reminded me of when Emily asked Mom at Christmas if she had a buttcrack and Mom said NO! Hahahahahaha! What a funny Nanabell! Mom, you are also in all of our prayers here!
Let's not laugh too much! It's hereditary ....
Praying hard here! Sure it's funny, but it'll be funnier when nobody has to worry about wetting themselves when they laugh about it.
Post-surgery: laughing (and even coughing)is much more fun now. I'm very pleased with the outcome.
Post a Comment