This picture made me laugh too hard. In case you don't see what's going on in the picture (I was looking for something serious at first), it's a picture of a SNOWMAN on a roof top and the top of it says "Frosty, don't jump!"
I was reading in the "Scroll" today, our school newspaper, and every week they have a list of "calls and crimes responded to by the Rexburg Police Department from Feb. 19-Feb. 24". I couldn't help but laugh (but also be thankful that this is as bad as it gets) at the list:
-Reckless driving
-Animal complaints
-Alarm at Broulim's (grocery store) for frozen pipes
-Towed vehicles complaint
-Felony theft of two cases of beer from Albertson's (grocery store)
And last but certainly NOT least...(my favorite of all of them)...
-Complaint of elderly woman knocking on doors at 5:48 AM
I hope all of you get a kick out of those as much as I did! Here are a few other pictures of things that have happened recently...
Karen, Alice, Viki and I were up one night talking, this is just one of the few pictures we snapped of Viki and I.
This is Me, Karen, and Viki with our heads out of the sunroof, we were being careful, I promise :)



7 comments:
That's great Meredith. How Nanny got to Rexburg and still had the energy to knock on doors at 5:45 in the morning is beyond me. Thank you for the laugh. Love you!
Those are hilarious. I wonder if "The Bison" has things like that. *ponders* Maybe I'll check sometime.
You don't look like you're getting enough sleep Teh. Take care of yourself.
That is absolutely hilarious!!
Alright, I'll be the mom here, by the looks of that picture of you out of the sunroof, you were not being careful!! You had to have been going over 55mph with your faces all scrunched up! Haha, keep it loose. Good one Ginny.
Oh yeah, I always call it "Rexbizzle" when you're not around.
I have to agree with all of the above. I'm glad you're having fun, but make sure you get enough sleep! (The week I was off work, I really got a lot of sleep and I had forgotten how good it felt.) I'm with Matt on the sunroof thing. You guys are crazy! About the crime report: I guess there are so many Mormons up there, no one wants to be spotted buying beer so they just steal it when no one is looking.
I'm glad you are in such a safe community.
So ...you didn't tell us...did Frosty jump?
Post a Comment