I have got some pictures and video from last Monday when Meredith and her friends were in town and Jade, myself, them, Ashley, and the boys went tubing/sledding. It was a lot of fun!
This is the hill we were going down, big. Josh is the speck in the distance.
A picture of some of the gang.
This picture describes how much the Code-ster wanted to be in it.
Ashley thinking to herself, "you're crazy, yep, you're crazy, and if you think I'm that crazy, then...you're crazy."
When you are going down the hill, sometimes your body just flows with the hill and you have little control. haha
When you watch the following video watch for Charlie, he's in the front, then spins around and, you'll see!
Yeah, he doesn't just biff it, his bottom gets buffed! There was a little hill right at the bottom that all of us were avoiding all morning, and he had no choice. He said he was trying to stop himself or change direction but couldn't because of the train. Yes, that is him laying at the bottom of the hill; he laid there for a couple of minutes.
Yeah, so this is Charlie's chunktastic bust. He wasn't laughing then, but now it is pretty funny!



5 comments:
Haha, thanks for posting these! Yeah I definitely had to chase Cody down to get him to take a picture with me but I'm glad we got it. We had a blast!
OK....Matt...I'm trying to figure out where used,stinky dental floss fits into this post! I had to laugh at that cuz you said that over here! Thanks for posting those pictures so Charles could see them. Also the speck in the first picture was Cody when he slid down on his bare bum!
Reminds me of Christmas Vacation.
That looks like so much fun! Do people really go ice blocking out there?
I prefer mint flavored dental floss, but who has time to be smelling their floss? It looks like y'all are enjoying the winter weather. It has been in the 40s here. We had terrible thunderstorms overnight, but the weather people are predicting snow flurries tonight.
Post a Comment