I watched it yesterday and it was funny, but on a slow connection, I didn't get the full effect. I plan on watching it again when I'm not sick (and things are funnier) and on campus so I can fully appreciate it. Still funny though. :) Thanks for sharing Jade (via Matt)!
5 comments:
Wow! That is definitely hilarious! Haha that is too funny!! Thanks for sharing!
I laughed so hard at this....probably because I dislike the original version so much. Thanks ya'll.
What a crack-up! Some people have way too much time on their hands!
I watched it yesterday and it was funny, but on a slow connection, I didn't get the full effect. I plan on watching it again when I'm not sick (and things are funnier) and on campus so I can fully appreciate it. Still funny though. :) Thanks for sharing Jade (via Matt)!
I don't have any speakers, so I'll have to take everyone's word for it.
Post a Comment