Monday, February 18, 2008

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y

Night! Last Saturday night the 9th, Jade and I took Ashley and the boys to a Weber State men's basketball game. Well Ashley drove us in her blingin' car and we got the tickets for free. We had a pretty good time.

Weber State won of course, 70-54, against N. Colorado! Wooooo!


One of the highlights of the game, even though we were there for the game, has to do with this picture of Ryan. We were already at the top of the Dee Events Center and he went up to the very back of the Center, just to do it. While he was up there some Usher lady went up there and told him to take off his finger because it was disturbing people. Which is hilarious because as you can see from the picture, no one was around. Ryan came down after she talked to him and we asked him what she said and he said, "crap, a bunch of old lady crap." It was awesome!
The whole Saturday was filled with Basketball actually. For those of you who may not know, Charlie and Ryan are playing basketball this season and I was able to go to both of their games that Saturday as well.


Ryan's team won their game, and Charlie's team unfortunately did not, but this is a good level to get these guys started at the fundamentals.


I got some good video of Ryan's game and a little commentary from myself, Josh, and Ashley. At the end of the clip Ashley asks about Jade's contacts and I said she does not wear them, but she does, just not very often. That was for you Charity and Cliff, haha! Yeah, it was a good Saturday. After the game we all went back to our place and the boys and I played football, freeze tag, and ping pong in the lobby. It was awesome.

7 comments:

Charity said...

It sounds like ya'll had fun. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the picture of Ryan up at the top because it was too dark, but it sounds funny. Glad to hear Jade wears them "sometimes". We are the eye care police ya know...all I could think of reading that post was that I am going to have a boy which means at some point I will be spending a whole Saturday watching basketball...great! (*note sarcasm*)

Bartholomew said...

"crap, a bunch of old lady crap"... that's hilarious!! Thanks Matt for keeping me updated with my family.

Holly Long said...

That is HI-larious. That's about all I can say.

Ashley said...

Charles you say that like Matt is the only one that gives you updates on your family! What's up with that?

Mere said...

Haha when I saw that picture it made me laugh so hard because I remember them saying something about it last night! Dang those kids are too funny!

Ginny said...

Piper down! We've got a piper down!

NanaBell said...

Wish I could hear the comments. I don't have speakers on my computer, but the pictures are great.