I found my dress this past weekend! I tried on the white version of it, but will be ordering the color shown in that link.
Also, I've figured out the bridesmaids dresses. It's actually none of the dresses I was looking at the past few weeks. It will be the Latte color. The dress is not as dark in person as it looks on the link.
There will be an Antique Rose-colored sash instead of using the wrap. Antique Rose is about the color of this dress.
The sash will hook and drape to the bottom of the dress, as shown in this link.
I'm thinking antique-looking hydrangea bouquets. I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Wow...I know you didn't pick that Rose dress with the brown sash but that is beautiful! All looks perfect!
I would be tempted to go with the skinny sash like in the rose colored dress because the wide sash, although gorgeous on those skinny anorexic models, may make your bridesmaids look wide...but maybe that is in your masterful plan...muh haha!
I know! I love that rose dress. If it wasn't far away in Georgia and didn't cost $329, it would have been ideal for my wedding.
Mom and I are still toying with the sash a little bit. We shall see.
I can attest to how beautiful Ginny's dress is. Good point about the sash. I'm sure we'll talk about it more before the fabric is ordered.
I think that's really neat that Mom is getting to make your dress. You ladies are blessed to have a mother that is so talented and willing to help you out whenever and however she can.
Hold on there! I'm not making THE dress, just helping with some of the bridesmaids.
Yeah, I don't know that I NEED to look any wider!
Oh....Well, I stand corrected. I just assumed based on your comment.
Mom is making the sashes and for the bridesmaids dresses since we can't find the color sash I REALLY WANT or at a reasonable price.
In the event I can't find an affordable cover-up for Elizabeth, Holly and Meredith, she'll be making those as well.
So excited!
I thought I was going to make Emily's dress, too. But not necessary. :)
Yes...Emily's dress also, because you ARE that amazing! :)
Post a Comment